KESQ News Channel 3

KESQ News Channel 3

kesq.com/
TV & online news coverage of the Greater PalmSprings, CoachellaValley area of Southern California. News tips: (760) 773-3333 and Newsline3@KESQ.com.

Yes

3 Comments
Frederick Wolfe
2
Frederick Wolfe

The Sheriff is an elected official. Elected officials give their opinions all the time and quite often not very nicely. KESQ'S reporting appeared biased against the Sheriff, is that ethical?

Reply
Nine Wire
1
Nine Wire

3017 votes. 17 Liberal smack talkers. 18% of the vote. Go put your head back in the sand and leave the thinking to the other 82% of us with a freaking brain.

Reply
Alison Ziemkiewicz
0
Alison Ziemkiewicz

Any person should be able to voice thier endorsement in uniform. Plenty of government officials endorse publicly and are not put under the microscope because they aren't wearing a uniform? They are still a public official period. Let's not forget freedom of speech people.

Reply
Patricia S
Patricia S

Of course its OK, but a proven Felon, along with other crimes, bankruptcies (countless). If he can't run his own house, how the hell can he run the country!!!! Jusf poor judgement on Bianco. If Bianco is tired.....just QUIT!!!!

No

12 Comments
Patricia S
1
Patricia S

Especially if candidate is a convicted Felon, 34 times,regardless of who he is.

Reply
Patricia S
Patricia S

Especially one who has been convicted of 34 felonies!!!!

David Lambert
0
David Lambert

I penned letters of recommendation and laundered drug money for PSPD. They can't be trusted.

Reply
Tami R
0
Tami R

Military service members are prohibited from endorsing a candidate or position while on active duty; why should it be different for law enforcement?

Reply
Erica Greathouse
0
Erica Greathouse

Bianco gave the appearance (as was likely the intent) that this is somehow official. This act warrants a recall. How can ANY law enforcement officer, let alone the TOP law officer, countenance electing a FELON?? Saying the felon's the only one who can get a handle on crime is LUDICROUS.

Reply
Patricia S
Patricia S

Exactly, if Bianco is "tired" ( his word).....then QUIT!!!!

Jeremy Brown
0
Jeremy Brown

A lawman celebrating lawlessness is surreal. He's also forgetting that Trump committed real crimes that are not as make-believe as his unhinged rant with very flawed logic. That this is even a news story, this man should NOT have ANY authority over ANYONE.

Reply
MaryRose Wallace
0
MaryRose Wallace

He has his right to his opinion however he should not use his position to influence others.

Reply
Mark Cosenza
0
Mark Cosenza

Chad seems to be on a power trip,instead of protecting and serving the people who elected him. His endorsement is a slap in the face to his fellow men in blue who were at the capital on J6 putting their lives at risk because of the man he is endorsing.

Reply
Michael
0
Michael

Supporting Trump after two impeachments, his involvement with keeping top secret documents, his three trials in which three separate Jurors found Trump guilty: 1) Guilty of Sexual Abuse 2) Guilty of harassing his victim3) 34 counts in NYC. Sheriff Bianco has lost respect by many citizens. So Sad.

Reply
Michael
Michael

Sherriff Bianco, a MAGA Reich member? I didn't see that coming, did anyone?

robert rawley
0
robert rawley

Bianco endorses a man found guilty by 12 jurors of 34 felony counts in NY after seeing all the evidence. He refused to enforce mask orders of the governor during COVID. Rather than enforcing & allowing courts to decide, he endangered deputies, staff & the public. He appears a tyrant not a servant.

Reply
Bill Cranham
0
Bill Cranham

Our chief law enforcement officer for the County of Riverside, (selective enforcement at best). has endorsed a convicted felon for POTUS not only while in uniform, but using a taxpayer provided vehicle as a backdrop. CHAD BIANCO is a sick joke! Our military are not allowed to campaign in uniform!

Reply
Alan Dusty Bowley
0
Alan Dusty Bowley

The uniform is to protect and serve, NOT try to use it To influence people

Reply
Ron Dorsheimer
0
Ron Dorsheimer

Makes you wonder if he'll serve and protect people with other political views.

Reply
Patricia S
Patricia S

Actually, he did not, during Covid!!!!!

Yes

0 Comment
No one has commented yet

No

0 Comment
No one has commented yet

Yes

0 Comment
No one has commented yet

No

0 Comment
No one has commented yet

We use cookies to ensure you get the best possible experience on our website. Learn more OK, GOT IT